Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer 2013

It's like a complete weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Welcome to summer. This is the summer of my Junior year. That means this is the same summer that Troy and Gabriella met. Yes, I am making a High School Musical reference. But I'm looking for a summer full of adventures like theirs. New experiences, hot summer nights under the starts, wonderful friends, and memories after memories.

It's time for fresh starts.
Just what I need.

My life is full of wonderful people. I know I say that a lot, but it's the truth. Wonderful people that I won't see for two years after this summer. Although a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, it's like my heart is tightening up because there are so many emotions I am feeling and I don't know how to control them. Time is running out and I want to cherish every moment I have. Come summer you find out the people you want to spend time with. I guess what I'm trying to say is I put my focus during the school year on some of the wrong people. I worried too much about other peoples lives and didn't focus enough on my closest friends. This caused problems. But I'm lucky enough to have friends who can forgive. I'm excited to spend my summer with these people. People who I deeply care about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment