Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Stress Free

These past two weeks have been wonderful. The past month has been so stressful that now that my stress is gone, I feel like I could conquer the world.
So first good news , I will be an SBO next year. SBO secretary to be exact. I couldn't be more excited! I absolutely love everyone on the new council next year. It's all bitter sweet.
I've got the greatest friends. They really are there whenever I need them. The other weekend a couple of  us had a fire at Miles's. Just listening to the boys talk made me realize how lucky i am to call them my friends. They will be great missionaries. Every single one of them.
I went on a date with Adam the other day. I love spending time with him. We doubled with Connor and Jolene. The boys made dinner themselves. I was so impressed. I really need Adam to teach me how to cook. I could use a few lessons. He was such a gentlemen and I had a wonderful evening. Thanks Adam for making me feel so special.
We're in st George for spring break. It's so nice to get away and enjoy the sun. I love spending time with the family. Don't know what I'd do without them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment