Friday, February 22, 2013

Good Music. Even Better People.

 Last night was the Talent Show at the high school. It was so wonderful.  Everyone did such an amazing job. Radio Flyers did great at usual. I always love listening to them play. Logan never ceases to amaze me with how comfortable he is on stage. But the band that won me over last night was Dutch and his Good Neighbors. They played Little Talks which is one of my favorite songs. Cordell's voice fit the song perfectly, and he made my heart swoon. I'm a sucker when it comes to singers. Maybe if I ask nicely he will serenade me while I do my math homework. I'm sure it would help. I've gotten to know Cordell quite well this year and I promise you won't find a more respectful, and kind hearted kid in AF. He always takes the time to make sure I am doing okay, and I can tell that he really cares. Our school is so full of talent and it was so fun watching people do what they love last night. Also I had the pleasure of sitting by Benjamin Johnson and listening to his side comments. I just love that kid.


 It was a pleasant suprise to see Mikey at the talent show as well! Her and Alex Fender are great friends so I get to see her quite often. We were absolute best friends through Junior High and I'm so glad that we have maintained our friendship even though we are at different high schools. She is always willing to listen to me, and she just seems to get me. Plus I love the way she dresses and she never fails to teach me new fashion trends.


I started teaching my dance yesterday in dance co!  I'm really excited about this dance. I put a lot of hard work into it and I can't wait to see it come to life when it's performed at the dance co concert. The senior's performed in their last half time this week. It was an emotional night for all of us. Dance Co will not be the same without them next year. I have really bonded with the seniors and they have become some of my best friends. I honestly don't know how I would have made it through this year without Devyn. We may be completely different people, but there is something about our friendship that just works; and works really well. That girl means so much to me.




And for your enjoyment and mine, here is a picture of Marcus Mumford. I'm still obsessed. It's fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment