Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Spanish Fork Friends


Welcome to Spanish Fork. It's pretty much the same as American Fork if you were wondering. The people are just as nice, and the snow is just as beautiful. Bonnie and I headed to Spanish Fork on Monday to spend the day with Tate and Austin. Actually we drove right past Spanish Fork  and ended up in Payson, but eventually we found where we were going. It was so much fun, and I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Those boys are so so great and I love having them as distant friends. It was also nice to catch up with Bonnie. Going to different schools makes it hard for us to hang out, but it's just like old times when we get back together.



My knee is finally starting to show improvement. I ran a mile today. My mom bought me new nike shorts yesterday, so I guess that helped give me the incentive to work out. New clothes seem to do that.  

Overall, things are just so so great right now. Like really. I've got wonderful friends, my knee is improving, I wore my new elephant shirt today, and the gospel is true. Can't stress that last one enough. Lose yourself in the gospel. I did, and I ended up finding myself as well. You could say I've got a different outlook on life then I did at the beginning of the school year. I'm so happy with being Heather. That's a great feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment