Sunday, February 3, 2013

What a weekend.

What a weekend it has been! This weekend we had our student council retreat. I've never laughed, cried, danced, and ate that much food all in the space of 2 days before. I've also never loved a group of people more than I love the student council kids. Each one of them is such a unique individual and has so much to offer. I learned about each one of them and what makes them the amazing person they are. Thanks Amber for letting us use your cottage, even if things did get a bit crazy at times. We had a formal dance and dinner on Saturday night and it was so fun to get ready with all of the girls and try on each others dresses. I must say Angi wore my prom dress better than I did last year. Overall, I come away from this weekend with a greater respect for people in general. You never know what a person has been through, or what they are dealing with, so just love everyone. Love people for who they really are.

I register for classes tomorrow. Senior year. Honestly never thought this would come, and here it is!! Don't know if I should be excited or nervous. I'm a bit of both. 

No comments:

Post a Comment