Sunday, February 17, 2013

Three Cheers for a great weekend.

Wow what a few exciting few days it has been. SO much has happened!


On Thursday my good friend Taylor got his mission call. It's crazy, but so great that boys can now get their calls while in high school. It kinda puts a whole new perspective for the last few months of high school for them. He got called to serve in the Oslo, Norway mission. It fits him perfectly. Taylor has a way of making friends with everyone. This will be something that really helps him in the mission field. He's become one of my closest friends this year and has been a huge support system through my injury. Right after surgery he was at my house all the time to make sure I knew I was loved and he was there for me. Through being on council together this year, going to Preference together, our many talks, and just being friends, I've come to really respect him and see how great of a guy he is. Couldn't ask for a better friend. Can't wait to hear the amazing things Elder Gunther will do in Norway. Three Cheers for Taylor Gunther.

Morp was this weekend! Oh my it was such a party. I had the pleasure of going with THE Logan Cameron. What a kid. He never fails to make me laugh and I loved every minute I got to spend with him. We went up to Salt Lake for our day date. We went to the Mummy exhibit that just opened. It was so amazing and definitely one of my favorite dates I have been on. We took pictures in the snow, which was freezing, and so ironic since the theme of the dance was Hawaiin. We went to Macaroni Grill for dinner. Best part? We pretty much got it free all thanks to Madi. The dance was great. I kinda go crazy at dances, and so does Logan, so that made the dance so much better. Our group was also amazing. I adore the girls that I grouped with, and the boys were so much fun. They were such gentlemen. All in all, one of my favorite dances so far. Three cheers for Logan Cameron.

Tomorrow is President's day... so no school! This long weekend couldn't have come at a better time. Tate and Austin may come down from Spanish Fork tomorrow. I love these boys. I love when they come to visit! Plus they are both cuties, so that makes it even better. Three cheers for Tate and Austin.

I'm pretty much the luckiest girl. I have the best friends I could ask for. I could talk for hours about how much I love kels. That girl inspires me. She inspires me to be myself and to love everyone. I don't know how I could make it through high school without her. I'm also lucky to have Adam as a close friend. That kid just gets me. I feel so comfortable around him. He loves the fact that I'm sassy and I've kinda got an attitude. He's also a huge tease. But I guess I deserve it. He's one of those people you can't help but just love. So three cheers for best friends and great guys.






No comments:

Post a Comment