Saturday, March 2, 2013

A little bit of sun

Canada. It fits Logan perfectly. Especially because it is French speaking. He will be a fantastic missionary. It's amazing how the Lord does that. He knows each and every one of us as an individual. Better than we know ourselves. Something that I've really learned this year.

My stress level has reached an all time high. Just when I think I can't handle anymore, something new gets thrown at me. First off, my month of March will be consumed with planning prom. As fun as it is, it's a lot of work and dedication. Now I just need a date to Prom. Keeping my fingers crossed! Also elections. But I won't speak too much about those. Just that whenever I hear that word my stomach ties in knots. Yet it's so exciting to see how much I've grown over the year. I'm also learning all the dance co dances for the concert coming up in April. I can't do them full out yet due to the knee, so it makes me a little stressed that I may not be ready by the concert. But I know if I stay dedicated then I should hopefully be ok.

The weather is absolutely beautiful today! It makes me excited for Spring and Summer. It gives me a new hope. With the changing seasons comes new opportunities and challenges. This winter has been a hard one, so I'm ready to move on to Spring. I'm ready for shorts and sandals, late nights outside, end of school excitement, and to finish my junior year. Plus I'm ready to be tan again. At least as tan as I can get, which isn't much. Today we had the service project for student council. We pretty much just hauled dead trees out of Art Dye Park. I came home exhausted. So I took a shower and jumped in bed for a nice nap. About an hour later I get a call from Adam. He says he's outside and has a surprise for me. Well I came outside to Adam, Kyle, Connor, and Taylor all with their longboards. They've been longboarding all day and thought they'd stop by to say hi. It made my day. Those boys are so great. I have learned so much from them as individuals. I'm excited to see where they will go in life. Oh and I'm planning on longboarding with them as soon as my knee gets a bit better... and I learn how to actually longboard. So I'm in a good mood. Simply because I've chosen to be, and the sun is finally out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment