Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I'm happy.






I realized something great today.
I'm starting a new chapter in this long book I call "my life."
I've found myself smiling for no reason quite often. I think I've figured out why.
I'm happy.
Like, "come on world! I can conquer anything" type of happy.
You know why?
Because I have conquered a lot in the past 4 months.
I'm really proud of myself.
I'm more than halfway done with high school. That thought is a little scary.
I still feel like I should be an awkward 12 year old.
But I guess the awkward part hasn't changed. Just my age.
Everyone is growing up.
Taylor turned in his mission papers.
 Hannah can go on a mission at the end of this year.
I register for my senior year on Tuesday!
It will be 4 months from the surgery on February 9th.
I turn 18 this year.
We have enough snow to last us a decade. Somehow they expect us to still get to school safely.
I still listen to Mumford daily. I have also been listening to a lot of Keane lately.
I have stopped letting drama consume my life.
I curled my hair today. That doesn't happen often at all.
I got an 85% on my math test. 3 cheers for Heather!
I still have toe nail polish on from Preference. I'm seeing how long it will last.
I have council retreat this weekend. I'm super excited.
I don't think we will be sleeping at all on Friday night.
Bonnie and I snapchat all the time. I love that crazy girl.
I've already started planning my summer. Holla!!
We may go to Harry Potter World for spring break.
I would cry real tears if we did.
I love going to junior jazz games. I secretly wish I could play basketball.
I'm happy with where things are at the moment. In more than one situation in my life.
I'm going to the temple tomorrow. Bright and early.
Things are starting to get better.


P.S. that picture was taken 3 days after I tore my ACL. I know it looks cute like I'm popping my foot, but the truth is that was the position my leg was stuck in. Didn't really straighten it for about a month. Just a fun fact :)



No comments:

Post a Comment