Monday, January 21, 2013

All Thanks to Kelsie and Taylor Swift

Fun fact. I use to be one of those people that was anti Taylor Swift. Like "change the station because I can't listen to her" kind of anti Taylor Swift. Until about 2 months ago. Actually two months and nine days ago to be exact. All thanks to dear Kelsie. She has been telling me for a long time that there is a Taylor Swift song for everything. Well it's not until recently that I've realized how right she was. I should know by now that Kels is always right. Because... well she knows me better than I know myself.

Two months ago it was this song.
 P.S. before you blast this song with the windows down, be careful about who's house you may be passing. Like really.


Oh and this one as well. Super fun to listen to with your best friend as you spend your Friday nights together getting Sonic and realizing that you really don't need boys.




Then about a month later it was this song. I just wish I could have fast forwarded to see that maybe, just maybe, I should have thought through things.



Side note: Making breakfast at midnight can be one of the greatest ways to spend your New Years. All inspired by Taylor Swift and this song. Plus being happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time? Well that describes my life.



As of recently I've found myself turning to this song in my free time. I hate that this song is my T Swift song at the moment, but sometimes you don't realize how blind you can be. Sometimes you don't understand things until after. You wish you could take it all back, but at the same time you don't because those memories are just too good. Too good to be true to be exact.


1 comment: