Sunday, January 13, 2013

Don't Worry, I'm Confused As Well

You know when you are on a roller coaster and you feel like you can't keep your neck up? Like you have no control of it at all? Well that's how I feel right now. I don't think I have danced that hard in a long time. Actually, I know I haven't danced that hard in a long time. And it felt wonderful. My knee also hates me this morning. I went a little too hard on it, but i couldn't help it. You put me in a gym where music is blasting, and I am surrounded by a bunch of hormonal high schoolers(It's the truth), and I can't help but just let go. Hero's dance was so much fun. Bryce was such a nice date and it was a ton of fun to get to know him better. Our group was perfect. Filled with some of my favorite people. I have to say one of my favorite parts though was sitting on Cordell's couch after, and having a wonderful talk with Hannah and CaLea. I adore CaLea. She is wise beyond her years. I learned more from her in 20 minutes than I have learned by myself over the past two months.

Let me just take a minute to talk about the people I love. If you aren't friends with Maggie, you need to be. Her and I have become great friends this year and I know I can trust her with whatever. Last night my respect level for her increased. I'm glad that we are close enough, that when something happens that she feels like I should know about straight from her, rather then through the grapevine, she is willing to tell me right away, and the circumstances. Plus after we talked last night, I realized I wasn't even mad. Partly because she was the one who told me, and the other half because... well... it just doesn't bother me anymore. Or I'm just trying to convince myself.  I also need to thank Cordell for being such a gentlemen. He always seems to know when I need a little cheering up. I've gotten to know him really well over the past month or so, and this kid is going places. He also calls me "Heather Feather" and I like it. He reminds me that in high school, your standards are very important. Don't let anyone change them. Also being yourself is the best person you can be.

I've been a jumbled mess lately. It's not like me to feel this way as well. I usually know exactly what I want. However, I have realized what I want, and what I need are two completely different things. I have also learned that you always want what you can't have. Not only does my neck right now make me feel like I am riding a roller coaster, but also other aspects of my life.  I am on a constant emotional roller coaster that takes me up and down. Worst part is, I don't know why I feel this way. I really shouldn't for many many reasons. I know this makes no sense at all. Believe me, I am confused as well. CaLea has told me things just take time. So for now, I just wait, and hopefully all of this will work out. Maybe not the way I want it to, but the way it should be. Also here is another issue. I really like roller coasters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment