Sunday, January 6, 2013

It's Just Good

There is something about curling my hair. Actually, when I do my hair in general.

It's great when I dress up and I feel really pretty.

I feel like I can conquer anything when I wear my favorite boots. It's even better when I wear my wool socks.

It makes my day when my Spanish Fork friends call me and come visit. I absolutely adore them both. They are also quite good looking. That's always a bonus.

I love when Parker  and I get lost in inside jokes. We have so many it can be embarrassing. I also love his sister. We both miss her terribly.

I love going to fancy social events. Well, fancy birthday parties.

It's always wonderful to see a sharp dressed man. Even better when you get to sit by them.

It's completely shocking when I get lucky and win a guessing game. It makes my day.

I secretly like how Adam and I laugh at some of the dumbest things, and not always the most appropiate.

I love seeing people who are happy. That makes me happy.

It's fun to look around a room full of people and think of past memories. Some better than others.

I love learning about someones childhood. It helps you understand people better.

There is nothing quite like eating dinner with your best friends, in a dim lit room, and discussing what you always talk about: relationships, clothes, a bunch of inside jokes, and Les Mis.

Some of the best memories I have involve late nights on my couch with Hannah and Ashley. I play with Hannah's hair, while Ashley Instagram stocks people. But we all end up on the floor laughing.

Overall, I love Saturdays that are just good.




No comments:

Post a Comment