Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday.

"You can do anything you want. You just can't do everything. "
-Eric Vernon

My daily challenge:
1. Do a sincere act of service daily.
2. Smile at 5 people I don't know at school.
3. Don't go to bed until all my homework is done and I feel prepared for the next day.
4. Whenever I have a negative thought about someone, think of 2 great things about them instead.
5. Don't complain. Keep things positive.

Read Jacob 4:7.




Listen to this Song. It kinda speaks everything on my mind. 





I've been thinking about something this kid told me. He told me it's ok to cry. Because when you cry it means you miss something or that something means a lot to you. Spencer always knows what to say. I've watched him grow immensely over the past few months as he has been in Poland. That is where he is suppose to be for these two years. I do miss S-force though.... so does my GPA.

I've finally got things figured out. But you better believe it took a lot of time. 

Karma is real. 

I can almost do the splits again. Take that knee. 

Logan told me he is finally going to answer me to Morp. It's about time.

I've finally learned how to forgive.

I really like my new haircut. 

I still have glow in the dark tape on the back of my phone from November. 

I like wearing as many layers as possible to school. 

Adam Mayne makes me laugh. 

I have a math test tomorrow. 

Cordell Cox is a great guy. 

I read my horoscope daily.  

Some people call me Vern. And I like that. 

I love Kelsie Shuler.  I'm a big fan of hers.

It's Monday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment